View Profile Jakoshi

27 Movie Reviews

truly a work of art

Potatoman responds:

Thankyou babe ;)

I uploaded a submission 50 minutes after this was uploaded. Not complaining, but I didn't stand a chance for Daily First Place! You continue to outdo yourself with these man. I genuinely appreciate the laughs I get from watching your content and I've been sharing this masterpiece with all my friends. I can't stop watching it!

Keep these works of art coming dude!

meatcanyon responds:

That was very kind of you to say. Don’t stop uploading more toons! The world needs more of em!

Kudos for making me laugh with the amazing originality man! The colors and character designs were great as well!

3 Game Reviews

It's good, but...

The last boss battle was unnecessary. What's that? Who cares? Well I do, of course. And while I fully expect everyone to rate this review as "useless", I am not saying anything wrong. All I'm saying is that nowadays, Christians are fucked with way too much, and it was enjoyable up until that point. It's like the old Kung Fu, if not slightly harder due to using keys instead of buttons and whatnot, with added music and, of course, Turbo Man.

So anyway, I liked it until the last boss battle. I know that anybody who reads this is probably annoyed that I'm actually speaking out about it and I sound like a radical missionary for Christianity due to today's media bullshit, but I'm just stating my opinion. Merry Christmas, not Happy fucking holidays.

The best Flash game I've ever played.

Maybe it's just because I'm a huge Mario fan, but this is the greatest game I have ever seen. You, sir, are a true programmer and should seriously consider a career in this kind of thing if you haven't already. There are too many great aspects to this game to fit into one review; a full story line, level designer... This game is great. It feels like something Nintendo would actually make, if they combined Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine.

Meh...

Here are a couple of improvements that I would suggest: make all the characters faster, make the other team spawn at their own base and rush all at once and have more armor than you; that way it would be more of a challenge. I've actually tried making Flash games, and programming is very, very difficult and complex, so I realize that making a perfect game takes a huge amount of effort. But if you're open to suggestions, those are mine.

4 Audio Reviews

Hey I was sick at the same time that you were...

THAT TOTALLY MEANS THAT WE SHOULD BE BEST FRIENDS.

This is terrible...

...is what I would say if this was terrible.

Seeing as it is not terrible, I shall not say such a thing and shall, instead, say the opposite.

Hooray.

Very nice music.

This sounds like a battle theme or something that would involve some sort of showdown. It's really great music.

10 Art Reviews

bright and adorable - love the energy on this one

devoidgazer responds:

aha I'm flattered! Thank you

Saw this in the NG Podcast discord. Had to look it up to rate it because this is sick as hell. I love so much about this that I simply can't find the words for. Even if it's meant to be funny or cartoony, it's a legitimate work of art because of the feelings it instills in the audience. And I see a lot of really cool techniques applied throughout the whole piece, you obviously know what you're doing as an artist. Great job man

Nice work dude!!! Color, lighting, perspective, posing, composition... This has awesome written all over it!

Animator. Voice Actor.
#SkateLeadingStars #OnePiece #FireForce
#RedDeadRedemption2 #Borderlands3 and many more.
For voice work I use a AKG C214 with a Scarlett 2i2 in a fully treated space.

28, Male